The Name (Title) of the Blog
I received an e-mail from Semra, a dear college classmate, recently and she was curious as to why I hadn’t picked a bettername. She was right, and I replied to her that we couldn’t get a name that was being used by someone else.
She was, of course, referring to the Turkish title. However, the same applies to the English title
I can think of many titles that are more appropriate and “catching”.
But, as I’ve said, you get what’s available; not being used by anyone else.
Problems With Logging In
Some problems with logging into the web site were brought to my attention by my dear friend Emoş.
Others have also brought this up, so I consulted with our technical support, Müco. That’s him in the above picture.
It appears that when e-mails go out informing subscribers that a new article has just been posted, some cannot get into the web site by clicking on the title of the new article.
Emoş suggested that the title be underlined, and I passed this on to Müco. Let’ see what he comes up with.
Two, interesting thing happened regarding this problem:
- Ayşecan, a dear old friend, asked a question regarding black pepper oil by sending the notification e-mail back to me. Neither Müco, nor I know why the title of the article was underlined??? He’s looking into it.
- The second was a comment from a reader saying that she couldn’t get into the web site (blog) and asked for help. This one I couldn’t figure out, as she had to be in the blog to be able to write a comment.
Please report any problems via e-mail or comments so that we can serve you all better. I prefer comments as everybody can read them and my reply.
Another thing Emoş mentioned was that the “link” to calculate your biorhythm chart didn’t work, i.e., you couldn’t click on it and get to the web site that does the calculation. That was entirely my fault; apparently you have to start with “ http://www.” for this to work. Sorry.
Bone Broth Notes
One of my dear relatives has always had acute constipation problems. She reports that since she started drinking bone broth her condition has dramatically improved.
I have never had such a problem and am veryregular. However, 2 to 3 times in a row, every morning??? Believe it or not, since I’ve started drinking bone broth I’m done in one “sitting”.
Keep this in mind.
My Health Tea Recipe
While discussing the above problems with Müco, in his office, we got around to the subject of healthy spices. He loves ginger tea and I suggested the following.
- ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Just pour hot water on it and enjoy. You have to keep stirring.
After Müco drinks this, he’s also going to solvethe problem of “no bold” characters. We have them in the manuscript, but when we “publish”, the bold characters are not there.
That’s it for today my friends; see you all the next time.